Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Days...

My days are so (as Chloe would say) "Random". Each day is so different then the one before and the one before that. One day I'm here, there and everywhere and the next I'm doing nothing (because I love to be lazy). I am so thankful for all that is "on my plate" right now. Book Club, storytime with Dub and our new friends, helping plan our first ever ladies retreat at my church, Bobby's soccer, Chloe's track, planning "Family Art Night" at the elementary school, wife, mom, daughter, granddaughter, niece and friend... ; )
I am so thankful for my health, so that I'm able to juggle all of this. So, so thankful for all the support I have, as well.
I attended my first PTO meeting today. I felt that it went very well. I'm hoping that I can attend them from here on out...I was very disappointed to the low attendance. I felt a ton of support from all who were there, though.

Well, I just felt like writing... nothing too exciting ; )

1 comment:

  1. I used to wish that every day could have some sort of plan or schedule. that I would be more organized and 'together' if every day were the same. but now I see that variety is the spice of life and that sameness and routine drag you down! So enjoy !!

    ReplyDelete